Eliminating fatal flaws: finalising and detailing options
We provide compression, process and overall project feasibility studies with supply engineering and economic expertise to provide your company with the options to make solid decisions.
The feasibility study provides the specific project concepts which would be the basis of all key project decisions and development strategies, and is thus fundamental to the project. The identification of all opportunities and risks associated with the project requires, among others, profound understanding of a wide range of knowledge including environmental, mining, geological, geotechnical and metallurgical.
- Scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- Legal tenure assessment
- Mining method analysis and selection
- Production capability assessment
- Production and development scheduling
- Capital and operating cost estimation
- Equipment selection
- Logistics capability assessments
- Engineering and infrastructure design